New Video

ALL THINGS WORKETH

By Esther Kung'u || I do not understand how a human being would do such a thing to another person with similar flesh and blood. I mean, how would anyone take a panga (machete) and slice up a young child’s legs and arms simply because they are albinos. I mean, we are living a crazy world alright but this, this is beyond humanness. It is beyond my ability to comprehend. I know Cain, driven by anger and jealously, struck down his brother, Abel without second thought and drained the beautiful life out of him. His own flesh and blood. We are in the world pattern that dictates survival for the fittest among other funny ideologies. Most people do not want to fear God and acknowledge Him. They mock Him to His face and deny Him and I wonder within my spirit, do they know their end? Do they have the slightest clue what hell will be like?

I know heaven, my goal is to get there but the image of hell and the torment in it just makes me shiver. It is an eternal pit of torment. Whatever one used to do on earth will stand before the Lord God Almighty and judge him. You actions will speak as your witness. The situations in the world could be hell for you but that is nothing compared to the greater glory to be revealed to the saints. The hell created for the devil and his angels is pulling people right, left and centre and I want to state to you who is reading this paper right now, please in the name of our Lord Jesus, accept salvation. It is for your life’s sake. You will not do Jesus any favor by accepting it. It is in salvation that you will find the strength you badly need in times of trial.
Over the last few days, today included, storms of emotional waves have risen to swallow me and I can’t tell you that it is not sweet and adorably cute to be in one. It is stressing. It is not comfortable at all, not even the right place to be in but when I know that God is in control, no matter how bad things look, it makes me shut up. I do not know how this happens because in those days, God’s spirit has silenced my grumbling gut to nil and all I have to do is wait for Him to show Himself. The hell of this world may look fiery, it may feel fiery and unfair, but there is a God in Heaven who knows every bit of my life and hears every bit of my despairing call. He will come in due time, His time to raise countenance and lift my head. I can’t tell when, how He will do it or the state it will look like when it comes, I can only tell you this with certainty in my heart, God will bring His word to pass.
Life is temporary, it is very brief. Like Ecclesiastes says that the life of a man is like mere breath. Note the word mere. It denotes little value. In Kenya today, so many people, men women and children alike across all social calibers are dying so quickly and the queries that rock my mind are did they know Christ? If given a chance to come back to life for five minutes, what would they say or do? I mean is it worth it to have all these things in life then end up like that Rich man Jesus talked about?
I just don’t know what is going on in your mind but I pray that the Holy Ghost convicts you to repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. I cry at night when things go bad, I am like every human being. I am a mortal man like Jeremiah, Isaiah, Joel, Moses and every other person you can think about in the bible. I am unqualified in the things of salvation. Sometimes I feel so hard pressed, so pained, so hurt and alone but in all these things, even when I forget, His word stands. That ALL things worketh for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. Not SOME things, ALL things. I am going trust in the Lord even when I cannot see what He is doing. I will trust in the Lord in the middle of my tears, fears and doubts. I will still trust Him because it is ALL things, that work for good, for me.

#1 Video now