New Video

A GIRL'S PRAYER


This is a prayer a girl prayed and people said it couldn’t be possible. She prayed,” LORD, I don’t want to lose my identity to a man and neither do I want to neglect him, I want to be a good wife and mother and also accomplish my dreams but I know I need a good man for this to come to be. So LORD I pray you help me find what I need; one who will hold me when am down, believe in me as much as I do or more, rebuke me when am wrong, praise me when am right, help me when I can’t but also give the chance to try, walk with me when I can’t run, run with me when I need to lose weight, stay up with me to watch my favorite movie, sing with me my favorite song, read the Bible with me, respect me before my kids and people and love me before the world. “LORD, MOULD HIM FOR ME." Now she is living a dream. 

For Christian articles, event updates, quotes, spoken word and other hot stuff check out http://oneentertainmentkenya.blogspot.com and I guarantee that you will find “The Ultimate International Gospel Experience.”

#1 Video now